One of the highlights of my year was visiting the Chanel flower fields in the South of France. As a brand, it was always one that I loved and admired, but particularly now, it feels so special to me.
As we are coming into the last few days of the pre-Christmas rush, I wanted to share some of my favourite beauty products from Chanel. Because sometimes it can be overwhelming when searching for something abstract, a recommendation always helps…And also because, if in doubt, I can promise you that no one could possibly be disappointed to see a Chanel package under their Christmas tree. Most of the products below I have tried myself, and adore.
This might help you shop…
The three products I use the most are:
- Gabrielle Chanel Perfume, see here
- Les Beiges Tinted Moisturiser, see here (I wear shade medium)
- Les Beiges Concealer, see here (I wear shade 20 Beige)
My top three products that would be a gorgeous gift:
- No 5 L’Eau Eau de Toilette Limited Edition Red Bottle, see here
- Chance Body Oil, see here
- Rouge Coco Lipstick, see here (I love shade 402, but make sure you pick a shade that the person you are buying for will actually wear)
I hope you found this post helpful, happy shopping!