It’s been a little while since I’ve checked in on my blog and wow have times changed since I last did. I put out a post on Instagram looking for your favourite feel good books & authors and I was delighted with the response. I wanted to share the ones that were most recommended so that you can enjoy them too. I personally listen to my books on Audible lately, as I find myself wearing my headphones a LOT around the house lol. Either walking, tidying or just pottering around, I’ve never used my Audible as much. If you don’t have a subscription check it out, here.
Audible & why I LOVE it.
- You have instant access to books once you download them.
- You own your audiobooks, even if you cancel your subscription.
- You can swap an audiobook for any reason, even if you just don’t like it as much as you thought you would.
- You have access to Audible Original Podcasts.
- You can get up to 80% off selected audiobooks.
- You can listen online or offline once your book is downloaded.
- With your subscription of 9.99 a month, you get 1 credit for an audiobook. You don’t have to use your credit straight away, you can leave them sit in your account for months on end.
Recommended books (thank you!!)
This is Going to Hurt – Adam Kays
The Aisling Trilogy – Emer McLysaght & Sarah Breen
Everything I Know About Love – Dolly Alderton
So Lucky – Dawn O’Porter
The Flat Share – Beth O’Leary
The Cactus – Sarah Haywood
Cornflakes for Dinner – Aidan Comerford
The Rosie Project – Graeme Simsion
Grown Ups – Marian Keyes
Scrappy Little Nobody – Anna Kendrick
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
The Cows – Dawn O’Porter
Crazy Rich Asians – Kevin Kwan
The Devil Wears Prada – Lauren Weisberger
Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
Becoming – Michelle Obama
Ayoade On Top – Richard Ayoade
This Will Only Hurt a Little – Busy Phillips
Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
Dawn O Porter
I hope these recommendations bring a smile to your face and you enjoy!