I’ve been meaning to do this post for the longest time. Every single time I post about my Samsung Galaxy Watch, I always get a few enquiries about it’s different functionalities. Below I have listed my pros and cons of the watch, and if you need any more information, you will find that here.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch
- You don’t need to bring your phone with you to play music, the watch automatically syncs to your wireless headphones…INCREDIBLE!
- I adore the morning reminders and weather updates.
- You can chose what apps to include and exclude on the watch, there are an abundance of them too!
- It’s completely waterproof.
- With Samsung pay, you can leave your purse behind and just pay by tapping your wrist against certain card machines!
- It charges really quickly.
- You can change the face of the watch to be a photo of your choice or one of the Samsung watch faces. (I love the watch face) It also lights up when I make eye contact with it, very snazzy.
- I love checking in on my stress levels at particular times of the day. It really does make me consider how I feel about certain situations differently if I can see that it’s telling me that I’m stressed when I don’t want to be.
- I love tracking my sleeping patterns, it’s so eye-opening and really puts my sleep back into my hands when it comes to control over it. It allows me to determine what does and doesn’t contribute to solid sleep, which helps me change my habits.
- It feels so sturdy. The outer ring of the watch rotates to scroll through different features, but it also feels like a protective barrier in case you were to bang it against something.
- It let’s me know when I hit my step count, or when I hit a record in terms of steps or floors climbed.
- I’m being VERY picky, but I wish there was an option for a HIIT workout when tracking fitness in the health section. The options are more specific than just an overall sweat session. With that said, maybe there is a way to input this, but I haven’t figured it out yet.
- Again, this is a total personal preference and definitely down to the clothes I wear, but sometimes I find it difficult to fit through tight fitted sleeves. Can you tell I’m clutching at straws on the cons side of things? I want to give as unbiased an opinion on this as possible but I genuinely hand on my heart love this watch so much!
If you’re still not convinced, then check out some of these reviews. I ALWAYS trawl the internet for reviews on any tech equipment that I purchase. I am certainly no expert, but just know what I like. Of course a tech blog will know more, but I do think that the people who follow me and read my blog are just like me, so I’m sure you will love it like I do. Here are some reviews to read…here, here and here.
Thank you for reading, I hope you found this helpful!
*Thank you to Samsung for bringing me on board as a Samsung Ambassador & partnering with me on this post.