I’m just home from one of the best weekends in Donegal, hence the delay in this roundup post…
- Last week I was lucky enough to be brought to Finn Lough with Fuzetea. I’ve had my eye on the bubble dome experience for so long now, so I was over the moon to be brought courtesy of the wonderful Fuzetea team. Staying in the bubble domes was incredible, I genuinely couldn’t recommend it highly enough. It was nighttime when I really felt like the experience was surreal, falling asleep until the stars, I can’t stress how cool it was! If you decide to head along, make sure and pack an eye mask if you’re heading during the summer months, as it gets bright very early, and there is obviously no curtains.
- I got word from the guys at Henshaw Eyewear this week that my discount code (Niamhos2019) is still active. If you are on the hunt for some blue block glasses then definitely check their website out. I have a full blog post on the topic of blue light that you can check out here!
- I went to a wedding in Lough Eske Castle at the weekend, and we stayed in the cutest B&B just outside of Donegal town. I could not recommend it highly enough. Pat, the owner, was so friendly and accommodating and I would safely give the experience 10/10. Check it out here.
- I’m so excited to be working with Marc Jacobs Fragrances to promote their new Daisy Love Eau So Sweet perfume. You can shop it here, it’s a gorgeous, fresh & summer twist on the classic Daisy fragrance.
- I’ve been using a few of the new Tropical Design Verbana Collection products from L’Occitane recently and they are so refreshingly gorgeous. The products I’ve been loving are the exfoliating pulp, the cleansing gel & and the body & hair mist. I would highly recommend getting your hands on them if you’re on the market for some new skincare pieces.
- My daily bronzer & blush almost every day this summer has been the Soleil Tan De Chanel & the Glowgasm Beauty Wand from Charlotte Tilbury. They always stay put perfectly even in the summer heat.
- As part of my trip to Finn Lough with Fuzetea, I held a beauty focused workshop where we all made our own face-masks. The recipe was as follows:
- ½ cup oats (processed)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (optional)
- ¼ cup Chamomile tea (strongly brewed)
- Outfit details from the wedding. My dress was For Love & Lemons on Zalando, my shoes were a gorgeous US based brand called Mercedes Castillo, my headpiece was by the incredibly talented Aisling Kavanagh, and my chain was from Daisy London.
- My Day 2 outfit was one that came together at the very last minute thanks to the fabulous Borrower Boutique. I adore this dress so much, it was the perfect floaty number that I was looking for for the day. The whole Borrower Boutique experience was so seamless and is a brilliant concept. More often than not, the special pieces that we purchase for big events like weddings or special parties are rarely worn more than a handful of times. This is a great and cost effective way to reduce the amount that we spend on occasion wear.
- I have to mention the best seamless & nude underwear ever that I discovered at the end of last summer.. I wear so much white throughout the summer, and sometimes nude and seamless underwear is essential. I can’t praise these highly enough.
I hope you enjoyed this post, see you in the next one!