I’m back with my second weekly roundup of the year! The whole numbering process in the title of the blog posts most definitely has put the pressure on for me to stay consistent… Hope you enjoy!
- I shared an Instagram post of my top 5 favourite nude lipsticks on Wednesday. Check them out below:
- I’m almost at the end of my Nuxe dry oil that I got before Christmas, and I can safely say I will be repurchasing immediately. It’s a gorgeous product that I would highly recommend trying if you haven’t already. It’s suitable for your body, face and hair.
- Before Christmas, I was kindly gifted a gorgeous pair of PJs from Calvin Klein. I had previously bought myself a dressing gown from CK last year, and literally live in it. So basically what I’m saying is, they’re the bees knees when it comes to nightwear!
- I really regret not picking up a pair of Lululemon gym pants when I was in London. I’ve heard so much good things about them. You really get what you pay for when it comes to gym gear in my opinion so they seem worth the price tag. Other pairs that I have, and wear all the time are: Sweaty Betty, Athleta (I think you can just get this in the US), Leyo & Nike.
- I’ve a really delicious recipe coming this weekend. I think it could be my first vegan recipe?! Either way it’s yum, and a great option for lunch. If you missed it on my Instagram stories, I’ve recently tagged all of my recipe videos with the hashtag #NOSRecipeVideos, so they’re finally all in one place for you to see, save and follow. If you missed my Chicken Biryani video, you can check it out here.
& the rest
- Here is the link to the Lumie alarm clock that I mentioned on my stories during the week. If you don’t already know, it simulates natural daylight to help you wake up easier in the mornings. It’s great for this time of the year because it helps to combat symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder that’s common during days that have less daylight.
- I’ve recently started listening to The Daily via The New York Times on Jodie Wood‘s recommendation. It’s a great podcast to help you keep up with daily current affairs. Definitely worth a listen!
- I heard about some amazing rates that are currently going in some of the top 5 star hotels in Ireland at the moment. This is NOT going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you have always wanted to stay in some of Ireland’s hotspots, now is the time to dig (deep) into your pockets and get booking for a winter staycation.
- For example: the price of a one-night stay in a deluxe room in The Shelbourne for a random Saturday in June is €524, and for next Saturday night is €289. Dromoland Castle’s website listed a price for a deluxe room as €380 for next Saturday, and that same weekend in June is €870. A deluxe room in Adare Manor is sold out for next Saturday, but is €395 for the Sunday night after. Again, the Saturday night in June for the same weekend is sold out, but is €895 for the Sunday night afterwards.
- *Just to note: OBVIOUSLY do not quote these prices if you do try to book. This is just me doing some random googling, and I’m sure these prices are subject to change at the discretion of the hotel….ie. Don’t be going and getting me in trouble with any of these places, I want to stay there just as much as the next person, lol!
That’s all for now! See you next week,