I’m back with another weekly roundup! Today I’m talking about a major career highlight, some products that I have been using, and more!
First and foremost…I’m on the cover of the Sunday Independent LIFE Magazine today! This is such a career highlight for me, I never thought in a million years I would be considered for something like this! If you pick it up, please let me know what you think?!
- Does anyone else find that their shins just do not take to fake tan as well as they would like?! I feel like the problem for me is that mine are just constantly dry despite moisturising daily. I’ve started using this moisturising dry oil and I am definitely noticing that my skin feels softer. I’ll report back next week on how well my tan takes to it but at the moment, I have a good feeling…
- I finished my course of laser hair removal this week on my arms, legs & underarms and I’m honestly delighted with the results. I expect that I will need top ups at some point and will continue to get them as I need, but for me, the difference is incredible. With every session my hair has become lighter and finer, and the growth has drastically slowed down. For more on my experience and my journey over the years with Therapie, see here.
- I’ve started back Personal Training with Shelly, and after 4 workouts this week (a mixture of classes & PT), I feel approximately 40 times better than I did last Sunday.
- I started to flick through the Money Moments book that Bank of Ireland sent me out a few weeks ago. It’s all about financial wellbeing, and while I don’t feel mentally ready to sit down and read it all, the few snippets that I have looked through look really good. I’ll let you know when I finish it.
- The floor lamp in my office is on sale, there’s only 7 left so if you like it move quickly! I love it.
- I picked up the St Tropez Facial Tan from Beauty Bay this week. So far, I thought I would see a bigger difference, but I’ll keep going. Watch this space.
- I had the most delicious Croque Monsieur in Chez Max during the week with my friend Ciara, it was probably the best one I’ve ever had!
- Incase you missed my Kenmare travel guide, you can catch up here.
- I only heard about this girl a few days ago, but she’s made me really want to take a self defence class…
- I’m perving on all things Zimmerman this week, the stuff is just divine.
- I went to the Brown Thomas Swimwear show this week, and found my new favourite swimwear brand.
- A few people asked for the link to this jumper this week – I love it so much, I’m living in it.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I’m off to Killarney today for two nights & couldn’t be more excited.
See you next week,