This week’s roundup is coming a little bit later that usual, but better late than never! I was zombie-like on Friday with the worst (and my first) migraine – I’m talking about the type of pain that had me awake at 5am nearly in tears. Thankfully it left me in peace to enjoy the majority of the weekend before a very busy week starting tomorrow…
- I am loving the Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm lately. They recently sent me a sample, and it’s been going on under my foundation religiously since. It gives a gorgeous glow and, as they promise, illuminating effect. I’ve also been getting lots of questions about this liquid lipstick every time I wear it – I wear shade Frosé.
- Net-a-Porter just launched a sustainable beauty section. Check it out here, and see more information on different products here.
- The Ordinary was one of the firm favourite brands loved by my friends. Check out this article for more information on the brand.
- For the last weekly roundup of each month, I thought it could be cool to share the products that I’ve run out of and will be repurchasing. (An idea that I robbed from Denise Kenny who does this on her IG stories!) The first is my Nuxe Dry Oil – I honestly can’t stress how gorgeous this product is. It smells divine and leaves your skin feeling gorgeous. The second product I will be repurchasing is The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub from Rituals. I adore this on my skin in the shower, the smell is divine and the product itself just feels so luxurious.
- I’m very excited to be heading to Copenhagen in the morning with Zalando. They’re launching a new sustainable capsule collection in collaboration with 6 Nordic designers, so myself and the lovely Jo Linehan are heading over to check it out. Stay tuned to my Instagram for lots more on this.
- I took a much needed trip over to Kildare Village this morning and stocked up on some (not so glam) runners for the gym and for running. There are so many gorgeous pieces in stock at the moment in my favourite stores (Maje, Reiss, The Kooples & Sandro) so definitely pay a visit sooner rather than later!
- I went for dinner last night with the girls in Vie de Chateaux in Naas and it was 10/10. This place is an absolute must if you live in Kildare or are visiting.
& the rest
- Randomly, I’ve gotten a few questions lately on where I stay in London when I visit. I think that the Ibis Styles on Gloucester Road is so handy and incredible value for money. If you’re feeling a little more spendy, I stayed in The Ampersand with my Mum before Christmas and it was honestly gorgeous. I treated us to a Superior Room because it was Mum’s birthday, and I wish we could have stayed the week – it was divine!
- Here is the link to my 2020 receipts planner that I mentioned on my IG stories.
- I’ve started listening to The Sweet Spot on Audible after Lydia Millen recommended it, and I am hooked! It’s such a motivational listen, in my opinion. It’s all about striking the right balance between work & pleasure and everything in between.
- I’ve been binging on Netflix series’ lately – Cheer, The Mind of Aaron Hernandez & Messiah to be precise. I loved the first two, Cheer came out on top though because it was so brilliant. I could not get into Messiah whatsoever though and threw in the towel after 3 episodes. It felt like a budget version of Homeland, and once I got that into my head, there was no coming back!
Hope you enjoyed this week’s round up!