I’m back with another weekly roundup. I’m loving these posts, and you seem to be too. Thank you for the lovely messages on last week’s post, it’s very much appreciated. x
- I was so excited to announce that I am a Magnum Mbassador again this summer! Their #NeverStopPlaying campaign is all about connecting with your playful side this summer, while celebrating the launch of the new Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies flavour.
- I went to Wellfest for the first time yesterday and loved it!
- I’m back into the swing of my food videos…let me know which was your favourite this week?!
- I read this article about an app for Refugees that was built by TY students, how amazing?!
- I was featured on Lovin.ie as one of 10 women to watch this year!
- My dad and I went for dinner in The Ballymore Inn last night. If you haven’t been, you need to! It is so delicious.
- I picked Geoff and Harry up dog tags from this website – they came really quickly and are great quality.
- I finished watching After Life on Netflix…wow, what a tearjerker! Next up on my list is The Bodyguard.
- Speaking of Netflix, I’m livid that they removed “How to be Single”?! Best. Movie. Ever.
- Since my H&M conscious Collection shoot, I’ve been using my Sarah Keary make-up brushes that Sarah kindly gifted me. I can confirm they are gorgeous, my favourites are definitely the foundation brush and the contour brush. The thing I love the most about them though is that printed on each brush, is the part of the face that you should be using it on. SO helpful when you are not familiar with where each brush should be used.
- I’m absolutely loving this fragrance.
- Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm wands are AMAZING!
- Every day I’ve been reaching for this primer and this foundation, and they have lasted on my face so perfectly. I will definitely be repurchasing…love you, Clarins!
- I tried the new Bondi Sands Aero tan, it’s beautiful. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. It’s lighter than their foam that I usually use, so is perfect for every day wear.
- I picked up these wedges & wore them for the first time this week. As usual, I was influenced by Lydia Millen.
- I’m SO TEMPTED to treat myself to a pair of these…I feel like they’re so beautiful, timeless, and if they’re comfortable, then…watch this space.
- I have a blog post coming in the morning that features lots of sustainable swimwear options, so stay tuned for that one. We just booked a trip to BALI for September so I cannot wait for that.
- I got a few questions on this top, and I can confirm that it is stunning in person. I can’t wait to wear it more this summer.
- I love this Instagram accounts stories. They put out polls to see what people think about bringing back different outfits from different eras – it’s fun to see if you have the same taste as everyone else…definitely worth a follow.
Hope you enjoyed this weeks post! See you next week for the same again.