So I’m back again with another weekly roundup post, I really hope that you enjoyed the first one?! As I mentioned before, it’s a really handy way for me to keep everything that I’ve mentioned or done in one place each week. So without further adieu…
- This week I spent two nights in The Park Kenmare with my Mum. We had such an incredible time – more on that tomorrow or the next day!
- I completed my Samsung S10+ Style Challenge this week on my Instagram. Each day I wore a different outfit using the same 10 pieces from a capsule wardrobe that I put together. I also shared some of my favourite features on the new S10+, and you’ll find them all in the highlights section on my Instagram.
- I adore watching Lydia Millen on YouTube. She recently shared her morning routine and included the pilates and yoga videos that she follows from another YouTube account called Boho Beautiful. I tried this video and loved it, so I’ll be attempting to make this a daily ritual each morning for myself.
- Game of Thrones is back and I couldn’t be happier. I adore it so much. I’ve been keeping up with Insider on YouTube who download on the episodes after they’ve aired, highlighting key points that we may have missed in the episode. Fellow GOT nerds will appreciate. Here is the link to episode 1, and episode 2. (Needless to say, those links contain spoilers so please be careful!)
- I got a few questions in particular about my make up this week. My Bobbi Brown Art Stick & Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Liner are two items that I swear by, and you guys seem to love them too!
- I also had a few questions come in about my new bralet from Free People. I saw Sinead Keary recommend it on her stories months ago, and it was sold out in my size at the time. I was chuffed to see it come back in stock, and picked it up straight away.
- I had a nightmare with my camera / editing software so bear with me on the food videos while I figure that one out.
- I started listening to You’re a Badass on Audible, so I’ll report back on that when I’m finished.
- I really enjoyed Georgie Crawford’s podcast episode with Tracey Clifford. It’s one of my favourite ones so far. I found Tracey’s outlook on relationships, and especially the one that we have with ourselves, really struck a chord with me.
- Geoff, my (fur) baby, turned 9 on Monday. I cannot believe it’s been 9 years since he came into our lives.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks round up! Catch you next weekend for the next one.